John Dupuy and Douglas Prater discuss to Samuel Törnqvist, composer, producer, music instructor, and the initiative genius behind iAwake’s newest: Hu Grace: Contemplative Voices for the Inner Journey.
On this interview, uncover:
- Samuel’s background and the way he got here to be concerned in creating transformative sound and utilizing human voice on this manner.
- Group work whereas chanting hu (or huu) within the Diamond Approach impressed Samuel to create Hu Grace.
- Hu Grace – an excellent software to discover particular person and group mysticism, the precise lived expertise of divinity, magnificence, stillness, and holy reverence.
- Shocking Christian-inspired imagery emerged from the event of Hu Grace
- Music present in blues, non secular, and gospel, and singing them collectively could be a nice catalyst for therapeutic.
- Experiencing the Divine by means of contemplative prayer and a few exploration of The 1-2-3 of God.
- Doug Prater’s means of including brainwave entrainment to Hu Grace.
- Bringing again true mysticism and actual connection to religions.
- How you can use Hu Grace.
John Dupuy is the CEO of iAwake Applied sciences and travels internationally to show and encourage on the themes of Integral Restoration, Integral Transformative Apply, and using brainwave entrainment know-how to deepen one’s meditation observe and within the remedy of habit, melancholy, and PTSD.
Samuel Törnqvist creates emotive and inspirational music, focusing totally on orchestral and acoustic music. Born in Sweden, Sam has composed and produced music and sound for movie, theater, dance corporations, promoting, and musical theater. You could find out extra about Sam on his web site, samueltornqvist.com and at fb.com/samthecomposer.
Douglas Prater, iAwake’s CTO, developed the entrainment for Hu Grace, and is the creator of Rainstorm Sleepwave, Infinity, Stealing Circulate, and extra! He’s an writer, meditator, health fanatic, and musician who holds a level in Music: Sound Recording Expertise from Texas State College. He’s dedicated to the artwork of deep observe in each space of life.